2004 tr21 with Yamaha 225 2 stroke.

Bought my first bass boat today, same as title and is a Bass Master Classic edition. I can't seem to find a good fitting, quality boat cover (will be a driveway stored boat). Someone said just order from a Triton dealer and I can do that if there aren't better options. I'm guessing that they sell different manufacturers but not sure. Also, can't find an owners manual for this year boat, to show how everything works (push buttons on console), not sure if live well and pumps work (little afraid of freezing this time of year), and need a good wiring diagram. Thanks

2. Banned
    Westlandcovers.com

3. Member
    Dave, I would get to know the folks down at Bunch Marine. They will be able to provide all the Triton information, parts and service you may need. Good chance they sold that boat new. That should make you a real nice fishin' boat.

4. Member
    Bunch was closed Sunday and today. Talked to a few dealers around Tennessee today, Triton uses Aurora covers, prices ranged from $750 to $1100 at several dealers (best price at Tri-County Marine in Talbott, Tn.). Also talked to Aurora and they are about the highest, they give the dealers a big break. Problem is they are 10 to 12 weeks behind. Put on a cheap Walmart to get me by for now and keep it dry. Good idea to stop and get to know Bunch Marine since they're the closest dealer. Got a Hummingbird Helix 5 DI G2 at the front of the boat and a hummingbird 899CI HDSI at the drivers seat. Watching videos to learn how to use them next. Thanks.

5. Member
    Best thing to do is get one custom made for your exact boat from local canvas/awning shop. They will take the measurements and make it fit properly with no issues.