No DI on helix 9 DI GPS (GEN1) with non mega 360 installed

Ok I guess I need some help installed a non mega 360 with a helix 9 DI GPS GEN 1 using Ethernet switch with the 360 hook up, the helix 9 hook up to switch which is at the bow, a helix 9 SI GPS at the console hooked into switch. 360 works but when I switch view to DI the view does not move, have depth reading but no image. I have a DI transducer installed on trolling motor and plugged into the ducer plug. Help if possible would be great

What is the source for DI that you have selected in the unit's Network menu?
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    The DI ducer at the bow in the network settings

4. Member
    Wayne what should I check next? I'm hoping I just had a bad connection.... I double checked the wire tray and maybe I didn't seat the connections very well. When I test use the DI, with the 360 connected in the garage I hear the transducer from the DI pinging and when I switch to 360 I can hear the 360 start. Just don't know if I will see a image until I can get to the water. Thank for your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mtdrop View Post
    Wayne what should I check next? I'm hoping I just had a bad connection.... I double checked the wire tray and maybe I didn't seat the connections very well. When I test use the DI, with the 360 connected in the garage I hear the transducer from the DI pinging and when I switch to 360 I can hear the 360 start. Just don't know if I will see a image until I can get to the water. Thank for your thoughts

Since you cannot hear DI pinging, just 2D, on the water is the only way to tell.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

6. Member
    Thanks ... Well at least the puck is pinging something