Sure glad _____________ !!

I was unable to fish BC at Falcon. Not much fun to drive 1300 miles to get your feelings stomped..
    She was stingy to say the least.

2. Banned
    I had to look, to see what you were talking about. Damn, I can’t believe that! Not very often the weights are that low!

No kidding; eight pounds get a check in Bass Champs at FALCON !!

4. Member
    Went to prefish 2 days caught 1 6inch bass. Went home. Told partner we had better chances catching COVID. I caught her. Wasn't going back anyway. Water temps starting was 56 in the cold air mornings. Those fish don't like it cold. Only 4 limits also. Sad

5. Member
    I was there it was bad we had a 3 lb bass and a 15 lb carp one lane to unload 100 boats. When we loaded there was gravel and rocks that had back washed on the ramp from the boats unloading I get one between blade of prop and lower unit, prop is damaged hopefully the shaft isnt bent.

6. Banned
    Good Ol’ Texas and it’s droughts. Choke Canyon is about to lose 2 of its ramps also.

I went to Falcon 1 time, same situation with the ramp and you had to have 4wd to launch/load. Northern was blowing 20+ and I speared 2 waves, just about flooded the boat and we caught 1 fish in 2 days. Never did go back to her and that was 20 years ago. Most miserable trip I have ever had.

Good Ol’ Texas and it’s droughts.

That's for sure-- Our Lone star girl can be a Bickle Fitch when it comes to rain. Some parts have had too much rain with boat access under water while others leave the ramp 50 yards from the water line.
    With that said Falcon and Amistad don't stand a chance since there ran by two countries.

talked to a friend who had a top ten finish with 4 fish.. said they caught all 4 from one bush plus a short... never had another bite.
    said he thought they were late to weigh in....turned out was just no one in line.

9. Banned
    Wow

10. Member
    Was down there the Sunday and Monday right after Christmas. Weather was great but the fishing was tough. Only 2 bass in 2 days. White bass were everywhere though.