Thread: Talon operation

Talon operation

Just ordered talons as was wondering if you can operate both with one foot control?

yes, just simply program both of them to the foot remote...same applies to the neck lanyard.

I have the old style foot remotes so I don't know about the new style but there is a button I can push for left, right or both at the same time. You simply select how you want the foot remote to operate. Anytime you hit the up/down button it will operate based on how you have it set for left, right or both.

I have the old style neck lanyard. It has up/down and i program both to the same lanyard. When using my neck lanyard I don't have the choice of left or right. There is some remotes with that option but not mine. I actually like they style I have better. Very rarely do I intentionally deploy just one unit. I prefer having them paired to one button.
    Last edited by JR19; 01-16-2021 at 02:45 PM.

3. Member
    Thanks

4. Member
    The remotes also turn on the lights (both at the same time). The new Talons also have an "accessory" wire inside of them. If you choose to add external lights to your Talons, you can turn them on and off with the remotes as well. I put these on mine and they are amazingly bright! https://t-zerproducts.com/

5. Member
    My foot switch has the option to use either the left or right or both at the same time. I programmed the remotes to do both at the same time.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgthagins View Post
    The remotes also turn on the lights (both at the same time). The new Talons also have an "accessory" wire inside of them. If you choose to add external lights to your Talons, you can turn them on and off with the remotes as well. I put these on mine and they are amazingly bright! https://t-zerproducts.com/
    Thank you. I have the 10 ft BT talons and have always thought you could only control the work light with the button on the actual talon or via the app. Didn't know until just now that if you held the left/right arrow they came on.