PII package width

Anybody got an exact number on the trailered width of a single axle PII? No response from BCB and I didn't see it listed on their website, although I could have overlooked...

Thanks in advance...

2. Member
    When I had researched the P2 I believe outside tire to outside tire measurement was 101"

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    When I had researched the P2 I believe outside tire to outside tire measurement was 101"
    Thanks, was hoping it wasn't so wide....

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbass View Post
    Thanks, was hoping it wasn't so wide....
    If you were to order a new P2, you can have the trailer built more narrow than that but you would have to contact your dealer for specifics. I think some guys were having Bass Cat trailers built as narrow as 98" but it would have to depend on beam width

5. Member
    I think the can build the trailer as narrow as the beam. So theoretically 93".

That is correct, almost to the boats beam width. There are some exceptions and they raise the boat up in some cases. They would rather know your opening and make it fit by a few inches.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    That is correct, almost to the boats beam width. There are some exceptions and they raise the boat up in some cases. They would rather know your opening and make it fit by a few inches.
    Exactly 95 1/2", is it possible to build the trailer to fit?

8. Member
    I’m not sure if you can get it that narrow or not. I have one of the narrowed single axle P2 trailers and it has worked great. Mine was made to fit inside an 8.5 door with about an inch to inch and half to clear on each side. I don’t remember the exact dimensions I asked bass cat for but it works great. I can send a picture if you want to see what the trailer looks like
    2000 Triton Tr21
    2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jusmangrum View Post
    I’m not sure if you can get it that narrow or not. I have one of the narrowed single axle P2 trailers and it has worked great. Mine was made to fit inside an 8.5 door with about an inch to inch and half to clear on each side. I don’t remember the exact dimensions I asked bass cat for but it works great. I can send a picture if you want to see what the trailer looks like
    That would be great if you have the time....thanks

10. Member
    Pm your cell number and I’ll send pictures
    2000 Triton Tr21
    2002 Mercury 250 Pro XB

11. Member
    Sent