1. Member

2. Member
    Oh snap... that is sharp!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadOnJohn View Post
    saw this one at baitshack marine a couple years back...love the color combo
    Oh snap that is sharp

Originally Posted by RazorCat
    I’ll have to pull my file and look when I get back to town. Bear with me. May be a day or so. Hull serial # BAST0874C707

Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    Hmm, that one is not coming up on the serial # page.
    Here’s the build sheet.
    4EDAC154-D4F9-42CA-B3DE-2F05008F3D9E.jpeg2AABB35C-71B7-44C8-90D9-144DCE4C5959.jpeg
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

5. Member
    Just did it.
    Hull - Gun Metal
    Bolt - Silver Mist
    Trim Stp - Raspberry
    Boot/console/fender - Light Gray

Added fiberglass step box, one PP Blade, Merc Monitor, Minn Kota 330, Hamby, digital fuel/trim, and a Garmin 10somthing.

Now for the wait.
    In production!

6. Member
    How do you know???

7. Member
    Dealer confirmed with regional guy.

8. Member
    Congrats!

What was your order date??

9. Member
    Feb. 2 I think.

10. Member

Not sure how that worked...but good on you.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muz View Post

Not sure how that worked...but good on you.
    Brand new dealer. Their first order. I think that allows them to cut in line.

12. Member
    Brand new dealer. Their first order. I think that allows them to cut in line.
    By two months?!?!?!

Pantera II models are in short supply and no doubt few are in the system. We think there are less than 5 boats in the USA in the Pantera II segment. New Dealers do get stock order priority, and they should. Though they are not able to jump ahead on sold units. We are extremely transparent and while they can sell a boat that is on order before it is received, they do not get special placement on sold orders.

Right now we have consumers calling all dealers and asking what they have coming in on the schedule and in the Pantera II model we have 7 boats about to deliver, of which 3 are now sold. We are receiving calls daily looking for various products across the country. The amount of inventory we have in the field has been approximately 39% of the level we have set for stock in dealerships. Our demand is simply that high and at a time we have other challenges.

Here are the basics of the program, dealers order a minimum or maximum amount to meet their determined program levels. They must stock a preset percentage of their commitment, which allows them to them rotate a smaller percentage of sold units into those remaining orders positions. The more they stock and commit to, the more they can rotate to sold units.

Some dealers work more strictly on stock, and those also usually do a better job on color selections. Those dealers usually have more flexibility to replace stock orders with sold order, and give the new sold order date to their stock order. However, they MUST meet the stocking program to do that, and we will start production on those stock units first, until they have those in production or in house.

To some degree, trucking also dictates deliveries as we try to align full truck loads to maximize delivery costs for the consumers, including the dealers who are business partners and also our first customer.

In this season our dealerships can not keep up, nor can we. We at one point were literally sold, almost, for the entire season. This does include stock units, which after March were all rotated to 2022 production. We will rotate about 20% of our annual sales, which are unfulfilled 2021 orders, to 2022 production beginning on July 1st. Between now and July 1st all orders placed as SOLD units will have priority. Retail orders placed as 2021 between now and our vacation break will receive priority in the date order those are placed.

In July, we will re-enter those stocking orders when the 2022 program opens. Dealers will be placed on a need order basis, allowing them to reach their program fulfillments. If the demand continues, we will have a major problem. It's a good problem, though not a good problem in the consumers eyes and position and we understand that.

That's the basics and we wanted everyone to hear and sort of close the misunderstanding that anyone received a priority based on a dealerships age.

BCB
    Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 04-17-2021 at 11:55 AM. Reason: clarity on 25%

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Pantera II models are in short supply and no doubt few are in the system. We think there are less than 5 boats in the USA in the Pantera II segment. New Dealers do get stock order priority, and they should. Though they are not able to jump ahead on sold units. We are extremely transparent and while they can sell a boat that is on order before it is received, they do not get special placement on sold orders.

Right now we have consumers calling all dealers and asking what they have coming in on the schedule and in the Pantera II model we have 7 boats about to deliver, of which 3 are now sold. We are receiving calls daily looking for various products across the country. The amount of inventory we have in the field has been approximately 39% of the level we have set for stock in dealerships. Our demand is simply that high and at a time we have other challenges.

Here are the basics of the program, dealers order a minimum or maximum amount to meet their determined program levels. They must stock a preset percentage of their commitment, which allows them to them rotate a smaller percentage of sold units into those remaining orders positions. The more they stock and commit to, the more they can rotate to sold units.

Some dealers work more strictly on stock, and those also usually do a better job on color selections. Those dealers usually have more flexibility to replace stock orders with sold order, and give the new sold order date to their stock order. However, they MUST meet the stocking program to do that, and we will start production on those stock units first, until they have those in production or in house.

To some degree, trucking also dictates deliveries as we try to align full truck loads to maximize delivery costs for the consumers, including the dealers who are business partners and also our first customer.

In this season our dealerships can not keep up, nor can we. We at one point were literally sold, almost, for the entire season. This does include stock units, which after March were all rotated to 20-22 production. We will rotate about 25% of our unfulfilled 2021 orders to the 2022 production schedule beginning on July 1st. Until July 1st all orders placed as SOLD units will have priority.

In July, we will enter those stocking orders when the program opens, and dealers will be placed on stock order basis to allow them to reach their program fulfillments. If the demand continues, we will have a major problem. It's a good problem, though not a good problem in the consumers eyes and position and we understand that.

That's the basics and we wanted everyone to hear and sort of close the misunderstanding that anyone received a priority based on a dealerships age.

BCB
    Out of respect for PMantle and not to take away from his excitement with the knowledge of his new boat coming in the next few weeks, I am continuing this discussion in a non-hijacked thread.

Subscribed so I can see PMantle's new Cat when it comes in!

16. Member
    Hell, I now wish I hadn't posted at all.

We are Sorry about the feeling PMantle and we want you to be excited about your new rig.

The post generated a few consumer calls which were feeling their dealers were not given the same treatments. Presently there are dozens of boats on order which many are carefully guarding their position in the lineup. There are some which feel they have been trampled on and the order of production moves around other dealers orders, delivery schedule and model mold availability.

New Bass Cat boat retail registrations the last three weeks are almost at an unbelievable pace. We have seen two other flurries of registrations similar this year. The period from 3/15 to 4/10 has been excessively active on the dealership sales front.

We are glad that you are excited and please don't let this rain on your enthusiasm.
    Many here share your feelings and are happy for you.

BCB

18. Member
    Paul
    Super excited for you. Looking forward to seeing pics of your new rig.
    Welcome to the BCB family.
    I'm also glad we have a dealer in Pineville. Next to Beula Lake!

Don
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

19. Member
    IMG_1295.jpgIMG_0210.JPGIMG_0209.JPG

Old school. You do not see this as much. I think some of the colors are discontinued or changed a bit. Slate with Carmine red accents. Medium gray boot and white sides. Lighter color and easy to keep clean. No stress or gel coat cracks that seem to happen more on darker colors. Also not as much flake where if you have a boo boo, it doesn't cost an arm and leg to repair. Although I do like the looks of an all flake boat.
    Last edited by riverrat29; 04-19-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345