Fury 25 4 blade to Fury 24 4 blade

just to reiterate in order of what happened:

Cougar FTD 250 Pro SX Opti, ran factory Fury 3 blade 25p. Touched 80, no big ball of fire out of the hole.

Had factory 1 Northstar group 31 for cranking and 3 group 27's for minkota Ultrex. Kept cranking but changed to 3 Northstar group 31 for Ultrex (at 75# each)

Boat went from bad to worse getting out of hole

Purchased a new Fury 4 blade with same 25p fall of 2020. Helped but still did not put a smile on my face. Would plow holding 3600-3800 RMPs under certain "heavy" conditions.

Was told I should have dropped one pitch when going to the 4 blade. (IE. Should have purchased a Fury 4 blade 24p, not the 25p)

I could care less about that 75 to 80 MPH as I would rarely need or do it.... would much rather have lots of yank out of the hole and tons of mid range and control.

So, selling my new (1 week on water, mint, no different than new) Fury 4 blade 25P and purchasing Fury 4 blade 24p.
    I am planning on selling the Fury 25p 4 blade for $100 less than what it cost me to buy the 24p 4 blade.
    putting lots of pics so you can verify that this prop is in absolute mint and in 100% A1 condition. Not a scuff or scratch. Adding 4 pics so you can see EACH individual blade edge.

I know this site might have sponsors or knowledge where to get the best deal on the Fury 4blade 24p. I see LOTS of places selling what appears as list price and would like to beat that
    if possible. Looking for the Heavy Duty Hub for a spare also. (#840389K06)

thank you in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jacos and Rothwell Marine (BBC sponsor) are the two places I have found reasonably priced Mercury props. I never thought of asking BCB parts about it. All those places will sell spare hubs too.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

post it in the prop for sale forum and it should sell quick
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    post it in the prop for sale forum and it should sell quick
    As soon as I find out what my new 24p Fury 4blade will cost will do, thanks. She's mint, mint, mint... no different than new.