Thread: Trailer help

Trailer help

I could use some help trying to find a part for the wear sleeve on the spindle of my single axle trailer. My old contact is not in business anymore and I’ve been on the phone with several different companies and can’t find the sleeve with the hole for the grease to come out. Anybody replaced theirs lately and have a part number or even better a contact I can get?
    Thanks!
    Brian Howard
    2023 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2023 Mercury 225

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by howard47 View Post
    I could use some help trying to find a part for the wear sleeve on the spindle of my single axle trailer. My old contact is not in business anymore and I’ve been on the phone with several different companies and can’t find the sleeve with the hole for the grease to come out. Anybody replaced theirs lately and have a part number or even better a contact I can get?
    Thanks!
    I found this online (I am digging around for Trailer parts too so I did the research to help myself learn sources).
    8. Wear sleeves do not come with a hole for theSuper Lube System. If your spindle has Super Lubeand the old wear sleeve has a hole near the edge asshown in picture 8, you have the option of not usingthe zerc fitting on the end of the spindle to fill the hubwith grease, OR you can carefully drill a 1/8” hole thruthe wear sleeve into the hole in the spindle. Mark thespindle where the hole is located. Drill the 1/8” holeafter fully seating the wear sleeve on the spindle. Any“burr” created when drilling the grease port, must befully removed with a fine emery cloth. If you are notcomfortable doing this, DON’T Do It.

In this doc: https://www.roadkingtrailers.com/SpindleWearSleeve.pdf
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

3. Member
    Try waymire distribution. They helped me before
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s