Thread: CHD

CHD

They make baking soda and condoms. I have been looking to pick some up at lower levels but was wondering if their condom business would suffer during COVID since many college students are remote learning plus they would be tough to use if you need to stay six feet apart. Long term it seems like a fairly stable sleep well at night type of stock. I own P&G already and Clorox so this would sort of add to that basket.

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I don't see any upside to owning the stock. My guess is that it would underperform everything on most timeframes. If you want boring, I would go with SPY or similar, atleast that way you're at market perform.

3. Member
    The only appealing thing about it is the dividend growth record. My entry point would be mid 60's so it would need to fall quite a bit. Ive got some spy and dia but didn't want to add more to those. Trying to hit an average 3% dividend payout on the account without getting too many high yielders since I don't want any more utilities or energy. Waiting on PEP to fall into low 130s but feels like I've been eating forever.