What Props are compatible with what Motors?!?!?!?

I am purchasing a Propeller, from Hydromotive Engineering, for my 2017 Mercury 150 Optimax. My goal by the end of this year is to upgrade my motor with either 175 Pro XS or 200 Pro XS.
    My question for everyone is based on Propeller Compatibility or if this is even possible. I would like to know if a 150 Mercury Optimax Propeller is compatible with the new 175 Pro XS or 200 Pro XS? I am looking to use the Prop I purchase for a emergency spare or possibly something else.
    Thanks for the anyone can provide.

2. Member
    Just because a prop is compatible doesn't mean it is the right prop. Most modern props can be used for different motors if you have the right hub but you have to have a prop with a pitch that will let a particular motor turn the correct RPM's. What exactly are you buying ?

3. Member
    The propeller is an integral part of your boat set up, and it will turn different RMP range in each 1 of those motors. It will most likely fit the motor with the proper hub kit, but not the RMP range that you would need to run those other motors. BTW, you did not mention the boat you are running currently with the 150 Optimax.