Banned

Putting vinyl wrap on front of boat ???

I have a small area on my boat right below trolling motor. I was wandering if I could just repair it and put wrap over it instead of trying to match flake. I was thinking rolling bedliner First. But thought wrap might be better Has anybody out wrap on? And is it hard?

2. Member
    If you are just talking the very nose on the top cap only it would be easy to install. You will never match the gel coat color so I would go with a black or gray. Try yo stay away from matte colors as they have a little texture and are very hard to keep clean. I own a wrap shop and if you would like more ideas or suggestions just PM me.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

I have put the clear vinly wrap on areas on my boat, easy to do.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Banned
    Yes just the very front. Thanks for the tip. I was going to try and get close as I could to color match but it’s red and I know it would not match perfectly, so the black or gray sounds better. Ask to ask but where is best place to order a small piece? Amazon? Any specs I need to look for? Again thanks for the help

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbarnett View Post
    Yes just the very front. Thanks for the tip. I was going to try and get close as I could to color match but it’s red and I know it would not match perfectly, so the black or gray sounds better. Ask to ask but where is best place to order a small piece? Amazon? Any specs I need to look for? Again thanks for the help
    I am sure amazon and/or ebay has some. I prefer 3M 1080 or 2080 vinyl. Avery make some good vinyl. Just make sure it is wrap vinyl with air egress. Hell let me know how much you need and I might have some black 2080 laying around. I dont keep much in stack as far as colors due to being millions of colors, plus most wraps I print. I Think I got some silver laying around as well. Just let me know.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758