Ranger Parts Customer Service A++++++

On hold for 3 minutes to place an order, talked to Mary, she was exceptional. I called the 870-453-2222 at 8:12AM CST and she answered at 8:15 including the time for the operator to transfer me to parts. Now that is exceptional customer service.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    There’s always going to be some variance in response times when calling a company customer service line. Show me a cable company, power company, health care company, etc. that doesn’t ever have a backlog of calls. My “local” Ranger dealer [nearly 100 miles from me] often answers on the first ring or two, but I’ve learned not to call even there on Monday mornings. Heck, I even had to hold for 10 minutes the other day to talk to someone at my plumber’s office! That we’ve had many reports in the last few weeks of calls to Ranger getting answered within 2 to 10 minutes means that they are trying hard to meet call volume [without being 100% over staffed at other times]. You guys who are ordering parts a dozen times a year, quit clogging up the phone lines for the rest of us.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    There’s always going to be some variance in response times when calling a company customer service line. Show me a cable company, power company, health care company, etc. that doesn’t ever have a backlog of calls. My “local” Ranger dealer [nearly 100 miles from me] often answers on the first ring or two, but I’ve learned not to call even there on Monday mornings. Heck, I even had to hold for 10 minutes the other day to talk to someone at my plumber’s office! That we’ve had many reports in the last few weeks of calls to Ranger getting answered within 2 to 10 minutes means that they are trying hard to meet call volume [without being 100% over staffed at other times]. You guys who are ordering parts a dozen times a year, quit clogging up the phone lines for the rest of us.
    I asked her if they were getting up to speed with COVID and she said its getting better, but not where it was pre COVID and said they are struggling with all the COVID stuff. I actually thought 3 minute hold was exceptional service. I have been on hold for much longer to talk with Blue Cross Blue Shield, CVS Caremark, etc. And Mary was as nice as she could be, we even chit chatted about the weather. She also asked for a call back number in case we got disconnected, overall exceptional customer service. I couldn't ask for anything better.............

Thank you jc2bg for all your help too!

Just got off the phone with her actually. Held for 7 minutes (timed it) to get someone in Ranger parts on the phone. Ordered my parts (she pulled the build sheet) for my now 21 year old Ranger, placed the order and now I wait, again, for parts, but overall could not be happier with the service level.
    Heartland of America
    2000 Ranger 520dvx
    2000 Mercury Optimax 225 - 0T136160
    --
    1997 Charger 395TF
    1997 Evinrude Vindicator 200 - G04296981 (E200STLEUB)

This CANNOT be true! JM bought Ranger and ruined everything!
    Boatless

6. Member
    Another positive experience this morning, called at 8:09CST was transferred to Carey 5 minutes later. Ordered a backup key for the keypad.

Love to hear this!
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

8. Member
    Great to hear!
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke