Pinched cable fraye Ultrex

Ultrex I pilot link I have pinched a cable and want to replace it .
    I have looked at schematic on Minkota website and can't see this cable.
    It runs from circuit board looking piece under top cover and down into boat it is a solid cable into board.
    Any help would be appreciated. Talked to Minkota they told me wrong cable the one they told me has a connector
    under cover.

What year model ?
    Will depend on if both ends of your pinched cable is removable.. If not you may have to replace more than just the cable.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    What year model ?
    Will depend on if both ends of your pinched cable is removable.. If not you may have to replace more than just the cable.
    2019 yes I think I will because one end is made into piece under top cover actually that piece is attached to top cover and other end
    runs down into boat where it has a connector I would guess cable and module together would be more than 6 feet long

Well sir I'm stumped--looked at the wiring diagram for every year model and they all show the accessory cable to have a connection on each end. i don't have one here to look at but I'm pretty sure theres no connection at the control head end.
    If no one shows up here with some info Might call Johns old place those new guys are very knowledgeable and are good at knowing what your talking about.

5. Member
    image.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    Well sir I'm stumped--looked at the wiring diagram for every year model and they all show the accessory cable to have a connection on each end. i don't have one here to look at but I'm pretty sure theres no connection at the control head end.
    If no one shows up here with some info Might call Johns old place those new guys are very knowledgeable and are good at knowing what your talking about.

Thats the way I remember it.. I can't find that piece on there parts breakdown. Surely they are replicable or can be opened to reattach. from the looks of that grommet it might be serviceable.
    With my mentality I'd be tempted to disassemble it and have a look.. What you have to lose?
    Don't know what it's called but pretty sure thats the auto pilot. The old ones on early Terrovas had a bubble float inside but they were more of an (area) lock.

7. Member
    Yeah I can't get factory people that can help ? I really don't want to take apart yet. I an still use it the way it is and don't want to risk being without.