Thread: New Ownership

BBC SPONSOR

New Ownership

Hey Everyone,

This is Todd Dreysse. My wife and I purchased Ken and his wife's shares in RecLending.com in the end of December. Ken and myself started RecLending.com nearly 13 years ago. When we started, it became apparent to both of us, even though I had fished competitively and had been in the Bass Fishing industry for 30 plus years, I was not gifted in communication, in a forum like this. I followed everything that transpired religiously, but for whatever reason, I could never "Type like I talk" (our inside joke). As Jodi and myself transition to "Our Version" of RecLending.com going forward, we will do our best to continue the communication and common sense help with boat and RV lending that all of you have become accustomed to.

Please feel free to send me a note, email (Todd@RecLending.com) or call. BBC and it's members have been pivotal in our companies success. Jodi and I will help any of you that ask, in whatever manner you may need.

Thank you so much for being such a great part of our legacy. We congratulate Ken and his wife on their retirement, and look forward to talking with all of you.

Todd and Jodi Dreysse

2. Member
    Congrats, Todd and congrats to Ken on his retirement!! I've used you all on a few boat purchases, unfortunately couldn't pull it off this last one.... BUT... I appreciate Dustin getting back with me the same day!! Ya, you got to do the social media thing... I'm a member of a lot of different boat brand FB groups and there is conversation everyday about boat financing, etc. Lots of folks "tag" you and throw RecLending out there... Lots of companies assign folks to do the social media thing and have them follow with potential clients.. Good luck, man!!
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force - 36v
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic 125/100 lithium batteries

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I have a guy starting soon, I just felt bad leaving BBC in the lurch. Thanks for the kind words!

4. Member
    Limited information on a finacial front. Looking for a good rate on 100K