Tin boats for sale

Where do you guys look for aluminum boats for sale. I’m looking for a 17-19 foot aluminum bass boat. You just don’t see a lot posted on this site and I even looked at like bassboat4sale. Where do people buy and sell aluminum boats. Thanks

I'd guess most aluminum rigs in Ohio are going to be v hulls, not true bass boat designs. Might try crappie.com, walleye.com, craigslist, and aluminum boat dealers like Vic's Sport Center in Kent.
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

Fisherman Central 5461 Manchester Rd, New Franklin, OH 44319 also sells boats now not sure if they have used or not though

If I was looking for an aluminum boat with a true bass boat design, I would look here, internet boat sales sites, and Craigslist. You will find what you want as long as you will be OK with two things....One is that you will probably not "steal" a good aluminum boat. There is not a lot of people getting rid of one that do not have it sold already to a buddy of a friend of a buddy...........Two is that you will probably have to travel a little bit to get exactly what you want.
    If you are OK with these things, you could find one by the end of the week.

I edited this to show you that right here on BBC... There is a dealer in Wheelersburg, Ohio that has two new Ranger RT178 boats for sale for $20K. Not bad and also in your state.
    Last edited by Panama; 01-14-2021 at 11:09 AM.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

6. Member
    Drove 3 hours from chicagoland vs. the boat dealer 10 mins from my house to save almost $6000 to MI. Prepare to travel to find exactly what you looking for.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryPF View Post
    Drove 3 hours from chicagoland vs. the boat dealer 10 mins from my house to save almost $6000 to MI. Prepare to travel to find exactly what you looking for.

Drove 850 miles one way to get my new, previous year leftover, Polarkraft 195. $10,000+ cheaper than a new model with exact equipment. at closest dealer to me, about 2 hours away.

8. Member
    I found my RT188 on Craigs List. I live in Florida and looked at several states. I was wiling to drive if the deal was right. I found my boat north of Atlanta and the seller met me in Macon Ga. (Bass Pro Shop) and saved me 4 hours on my trip.

Have a good one and thank God for it!

9. Member
    Thanks everyone. I was just at fisherman’s central last week they didn’t have any used ones. I don’t really want to buy a brand new Vexus or anything like that because you mine as well just get a 18 foot fiberglass boat at that point. I check vics often and if they update there website regularly then I haven’t seen vary many aluminum rigs go threw lately. Has anyone had luck with Craigslist, when I look I just see a bunch of 1980 12 foot rusted out Jon boats. Thanks again everyone

Facebook market place and craigslist. Not much on ebay anymore. Or you could just ask here if anyone has the boat your looking for they would like to sell.

11. Banned
    Fisherman's central sells used trade ins. Also check knox marine. I would avoid vics. His prices are a good bit higher than most other dealers and I've heard once he gets your money theirs no support on the back end

12. Member
    Why don't you tell people what you would like and what you would like to spend. Somebody above mentioned a Ranger RT178 not far and in the same state as you....it is 20K and new with warranties. THAT IS A LONG LONG WAY FROM THE COST OF A NEW GLASS BOAT. If you are looking for something great for free ...... Probably not going to find it.... Not saying that is your goal....but we need more details.
    RT188
    I LIKE boats...BUT I LOVE PLANES
    Oh yeah.... I love the RT188 too.

13. Member
    Over on crappie.com as mentioned above someone will usually have a certificate from winning a new ranger rt188 in tournament that are sold very reasonable.
    2019 Ranger rt188c
    115 pro xs ct
    Ulterra 24v ipilot link
    bird helix 9 gen2 mega console
    bird helix 10 gen3 mega bow
    spyderlok r100 rod holders
    spyderlok r300 transport

14. Member
    on Lake Hartwell in Westminster, SC 29693
    walleye central dot com

15. Member
    Try some of the various boat owner pages on Facebook. Always someone trying to buy/sell a boat on the Xpress pages I'm on. Any brand preference?

16. Member
    I will try a few of those pages thanks. I was just wondering if there was a site where everyone posted tin rigs. For instance it seems like everyone posts fiberglass boats on bbc but not a lot of aluminum boats. If you go to basscat forums on there website they have pages of boats. I found a decent amount of ranger aluminum boats but as far as crest liner, triton, xpress ect they are vary hard to come by. Thanks again everyone