2019 520L Second Console Price?

Any one know an approximate price on getting a second console for a 2019 520L? I’ve been trying to get a price on one from my local dealer but they keep telling me that Ranger is slow in getting back to them. It’s been 2 months now. Seriously Ranger is that slow on quoting a price on a part that they probably have in stock? TIA!
    Carpe Diem!!

2. Member
    1600-1750.$

Wouldn’t be in stock. Are built to your colors .
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1614...7319552624219/
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Ranger dealers have parts prices at their fingertips. Any one of us could call Ranger for pricing—I got an answer yesterday in 7 minutes—but this same question came up last year when I was at my local dealer’s, and he knew the price of a second console without looking. I get more than a little disgusted at reports of dealers not putting in 5 minutes of effort to answer a customer’s question. That said, shipping for an item as bulky as a console is a variable, and the dealer installation also could vary somewhat. This topic is discussed here several times a year. Dan’s suggested price range is in line with consensus of the past few threads.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

5. Member
    I was told from Ranger parts dept that they would not sell to the consumer. Had to go through dealer and have dealer do the install.

6. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I can’t say I’m surprised on that one. I heard last year that a change to dealer installation was being considered. Liability concerns as I understood then. The world we live in....

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    I can’t say I’m surprised on that one. I heard last year that a change to dealer installation was being considered. Liability concerns as I understood then. The world we live in....
    Thats exactly what they said. Liability reasons.

8. Member
    Thank you for all your answers! So basically it’s about $2k to get it and have the dealer install it. I’m not sure I want them to. And I thought the console could be taken in and out by myself?
    Carpe Diem!!

9. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Nope. Ranger consoles are not designed to be removable, at least the current models.