Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    My current boat was 1500 miles away and told seller to bring it to me and we have a deal and he delivered it. But we did already know each other.

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrabec View Post
    My current boat was 1500 miles away and told seller to bring it to me and we have a deal and he delivered it. But we did already know each other.
    Guy delivered a 7 month old Basscat Cougar to me from Maryland. He got here after the banks had closed so he took a personal check. We had a mutual friend. It was 2008 and people were desperate to sell boats.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member
    If you are buying new just go to Pro's Choice. I screwed up buying mine 30 minutes from my house hate to see anyone else do the same as I did.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

From South Jersey - bought a boat that was in Texas - we met in Atlanta - sold my old boat to someone in Clemson, SC. Drove my old boat to SC, went to Atlanta and picked up the new boat, and hauled it back to NJ.

I purchased a used boat from a man in Virginia, he actually met me 1/2 way in Atlanta.

2010 Ranger Z518
    2010 200 Optimax Pro XS
    BBC MS Bass Club

6. Banned
    Some of you guys love to ride way too much for me.

7. Member
    Richmond KY to Tulsa OK for my last used boat (750+ miles) Current boat was new about 50 miles down the road.

8. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    Some of you guys love to ride way too much for me.
    Only used boat of the brand in the entire USA (Custom boat builder) at the time. It was 3 years old and at 45% of new cost. Owner was leaving the country (really not a scam, He was a citizen of Canada and had sold his house in the FL Keys) Yep I will drive a long way. It was good enough deal I sold it for the price I paid 8 years later.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234