Seat replacement

Hey guys several years ago I bought some seats for my 2000 202zx from bassboatseat. They did not fit well and the back deck compartments hit the seats when you try to open them.

I know I must have gotten the wrong seats because I've seen too many people saying thats what they bought.

Does anyone with about that year make and model boat know which seat they used?

Any other options out there?

Thanks
    Last edited by Used2fish; 01-13-2021 at 08:41 AM.

2. Member
    Following for information as well. Did you get a pm regarding the right seats?

3. Member
    No sir.

Looking through their website I found a pic someone posted and it was a 202zx. I emailed them and asked what seats those were they sent me a link. I then replied and asked if they could some how put me in contact with.that customer. I never heard back I figured it was a 50/50 chance. So not really surprised as that was above and beyond.

The seats they sent are bucket type seats. The whole seat flips forward so I don't know how accessible the under seat storage and ice chest will be. I'm going to order them and if they do not work I'm got to send them back and hold onto my.rear and take it to a local shop.

https://www.bassboatseats.com/collec...t-bucket-seats