Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownmaniac View Post
    I'm kind of spoiled. I drink a ton too , but my wife is Colombian and she has fresh roasted beans from the mountain farms of Medellin sent up by her reletives.
    That's pretty neat - however I would think customs would give every package an exam.

2. Member
    Been drinking Paul Newman Organic lately..pretty smooth.

3. Member
    I am going to be the odd ball here, I have never drank coffee in my life..........
    "Remember You Only live Once"

At the present I am drinking 4 different types of Allegro, some are whole beans I grind.

I drank Butter Nut Coffee for years and years until they moved out of Omaha. I have drank coffee every state west of the Mississippi and A few states east. Worse coffee, Kettle coffee, Ft. Polk,— chicory coffee any where.

I like my coffee black. Usually Folgers and I like Black Rifle.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

6. Member

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

8. Member
    I've been a coffee of the month for the past 25 years from Stauf's. Some of the best bean roasters in North America. Big Bend roasters is good second.

Stauf's Coffee Roasters

Big Bend Coffee Roasters – Organic, Fair Trade Coffee

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badbaggerHD View Post
    I am a fanatic with coffee. Over the last year I have switched to drinking cold brew coffee with no cream. I still like my daily Cuban coffee shot (reduced sugar). I am looking for some new coffee to try.

I am bad. I probably drink about 32 oz of coffee a day on top of a gallon of water Suggestions?
    All about Caribou these days.

https://www.cariboucoffee.com
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

Since I started working in the lab at the hospital after college, I drink, Atleast a half gallon of black coffee a day. (Not exaggerating) When I go to the lake I fill up a 2qt thermos at the gas station along with my large cup in my hand. It’s an addiction and not normal and I have no idea what the effects will be later in life, but if I don’t have it, I get a massive headache and feel like death. At this point, I don’t worry about flavor. The cheapest 100% Columbian I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterfitz View Post
    I am going to be the odd ball here, I have never drank coffee in my life..........
    I've tried to drink that crap a couple of times. Last was while I was working long hours in Alaska, 1983. I put a heaping teaspoonful of Folger's Instant Coffee into my hot chocolate (2 packs of Swiss Miss) for a Mocha...pretty decent, compares to the $$$ at Starbutt's.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    We like Mc Cafe breakfast blend.
    Its pretty good.

http://www.caffemarco.com Local guy, really good coffee.

Also one in Lexington called Brewed. It’s really good too and they are in a political feud with our governor over COVID sanctions.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

14. Member
    Appreciate all the suggestions. Gonna give them all a try. Some of them are pretty damned expensive

15. Member
    I love good coffee and like to use a plate grinder and a French press. The couple of extra minutes makes a huge difference. If you like good coffee take the time to learn a little about making quality coffee.

16. Member
    Starbucks French Roast black at present, but I will try some Black Rifle soon.

I really like Tully's house blend but for the last year or so I've been drinking Caribou Mahogany roast.

Both whole bean and grind my own of course.

I'm in the same boat as the OP with the cold brew! Tastes better, doesn't give me heart burn like hot coffee does, and it's really convenient. Plus the kick is always nice!

Stok is the best cold brew I've ever had, and it's pretty cheap to boot. I've tried and tried to make good cold brew myself, and I mean I have tried it ALL! I've got a really nice cold brew maker (steeper?), have had all different kinds of beans, ground to different sizes (in a burr grinder, of course), steeped for different amounts of time at different temperatures, and so on. I made some pretty good stuff, but eventually just gave up as I can't get anything to turn out as good as the Stok, and even if I did, I know I'd have more $ in a batch than what this stuff costs. Plus, basically all the stores carry it around here. It comes in a 48 oz bottle, black with teal print on it, usually close to the orange juice, and costs like $4-5 per bottle. We go through a LOT of it in my house!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

We have a Cuisinart K-cup brewer that brews a great cup of coffee. Especially since we stopped buying the pre-packed pods and started using the reusable pods.
    My favorite pre-ground is Starbucks Colombia. Easy to find, and relatively inexpensive. Favorite whole bean is Allegro Organic Expresso Tres Cruces or Agustino Forest. Excellent coffee.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    We like Mc Cafe breakfast blend.
    mccafe drinker here also 🙋🏼*♂️🙋🏼*♂️

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast