More on the Johnny Morris Open Series!

Here is a more detailed advertising graphic for the recently announced Johnny Morris Open Series. I was asked to redact a web site listing in the lower right corner, because the page that it refers to is not active yet. I also do not have all the details yet, but if you fish tournaments and have one of the WRMG boats, this might perk up your ears a little. My understanding is that the “feeders” for this deal will be existing circuits/trails at the grass roots level, with multiple ways to advance. Understandably, I hope, the finer details are still being ironed out, but should be released soon. — JC

Attachment 436087
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member

3. Banned
    so stupid says no pro's, but allow pro aba, won bass and all others in?? just not mlf blah blah.. its a joke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Angler View Post
    so stupid says no pro's, but allow pro aba, won bass and all others in?? just not mlf blah blah.. its a joke
    You think people who fish WON and ABA are pro's? I guess that makes me a pro! LOL Both circuits are for weekend warriors. Sometimes a real pro will enter one event if it fits their schedule but never a full season.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

5. Member
    I love the payout and format, but an 18 hour drive for me to fish a notoriously tough lake mead probably isn’t going to happen. Wish they did a California event, would definitely make the trek to clear lake
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

6. Member
    I also thought the location choices for the North East were a little strange. Maybe venue size plays into it.
    Jeff Edgarton
    2001 929 CDX