Choices for dual bow mount graphs

I have a Helix 10 at the bow of my 2021 Z19 now. I have a Helix 8 that I want to add. I want the Helix 10 closest to me and the Helix 8 closer to the bow, basically in tandem. I tried looking through the board sponsors but it is difficult to tell who has what without going into each one of them.

What mounts are you using? Looking for options and reviews

Thanks!
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

2. Member
    Question for you also. From my planning stage of getting my Z19 I do use my cover and was looking for a mount that I could use while traveling with a cover on. I take my graphs off every time I travel so I need one that will not poke holes in my cover. So do you travel with your cover? Do you leave your graphs on? If so which mount do you currently have? Don't know if I should have maybe sent you a PM which my questions or not.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

3. Member
    steinybass, I think that is a good question. I have had my boat since October and have not travelled with it yet. I have only installed my cover to see how well it fits. I have whatever cover Nitro is selling now and it fits with my bow graph installed and rotated flat. The Ultrex Raises the cover enough for the graph to fit underneath. I think with 2 graph mounts, you could remove the graphs and put tennis balls or towels over the brackets and not damage the cover. Here's a picture of it installed with a Helix 8 in place and rotated flat.

Cover.jpg
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

4. Member
    Ok thank you. I found a duel mount I like but I guess I would say I am to cheap to buy it. This is the one I had been looking at.
    https://boatlogix.net/product/dual-bow-panel-mount/
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

5. Member

Why can't you just run them both on gimbals?DC43C9A9-0B23-4FC5-A9BA-366754A9B980.jpeg
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

7. Member
    I got the bass boat technologies mount for the bow and console, don’t really see the need for the bow mount. I think it would’ve been fine just mounted on the bow plate with a gimbal. They were great to work with, but I just don’t really see a huge benefit in it at the bow.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I got the bass boat technologies mount for the bow and console, don’t really see the need for the bow mount. I think it would’ve been fine just mounted on the bow plate with a gimbal. They were great to work with, but I just don’t really see a huge benefit in it at the bow.
    Do you have 2 Graphs on your bow?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Dilling View Post
    steinybass, I think that is a good question. I have had my boat since October and have not travelled with it yet. I have only installed my cover to see how well it fits. I have whatever cover Nitro is selling now and it fits with my bow graph installed and rotated flat. The Ultrex Raises the cover enough for the graph to fit underneath. I think with 2 graph mounts, you could remove the graphs and put tennis balls or towels over the brackets and not damage the cover. Here's a picture of it installed with a Helix 8 in place and rotated flat.

Cover.jpg

Pat, thinking about this here. When I cover and I have my buddy riding along we put his spinning reels in front of the driver seat. When we do this we have to make sure we tuck them in as close as we can because his handles push on the cover. As I am driving down the road I can see the handle. So this may still be something to watch when you cover for a trip.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

Tennis balls if you take your graphs off before putting the cover on.

Talk to Precision Sonar, they will know what you will need.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Shoot us a call we would be glad to help.

270-703-6133

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I fish 4 Bass View Post
    Do you have 2 Graphs on your bow?
    I do. Helix 9 and garmin 1222 for livescope only.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

BBT are being installed on my 2021 Z19... I won’t have pics til much later since my Power Poles and Humminbird units have extended lead times.
    Jimmy Young

2021 Nitro Z19
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    Atlas 10" Hydraulic Jackplate
    Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    Humminbird
    HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
    Humminbird HELIX 12
    CHIRP MEGA DI+ GPS G4N at bow
    Humminbird HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N CHO at bow
    Humminbird MEGA 360
    Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link