Banned

Interesting information about Nitro deck lighting

I ordered a Z18 in middle of being built and I got the TH Marine deck lighting option. I've been trying to find pics of what it looks like on the Z18 from factory. The order sheet says TH Marine deck lighting. I've been speaking with TH Marine and they are saying Nitro doesn't use their lighting only a RGB remote..hmmm what am I paying $595 for?? I wS assuming it would be like the Z21 only with a remote instead od Z panel.
    Anyone with pics of 2021 Z18 factory deck lighting?.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Angler View Post
    I ordered a Z18 in middle of being built and I got the TH Marine deck lighting option. I've been trying to find pics of what it looks like on the Z18 from factory. The order sheet says TH Marine deck lighting. I've been speaking with TH Marine and they are saying Nitro doesn't use their lighting only a RGB remote..hmmm what am I paying $595 for?? I wS assuming it would be like the Z21 only with a remote instead od Z panel.
    Anyone with pics of 2021 Z18 factory deck lighting?.
    20210112_085903.jpg

Sound like you got led lighting with a TH marine controller. Some of the z21s before the glass panel had the RGB touch switch. I think you can do more options with the switch.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Banned
    But it say's TH maring deck lighting. T H Marine says they do not sell them lighting.

I don't see it as an option anymore. Talk to your dealer, if you think its false advertising don't get the option. Its Really is that simple, not sure what answer your looking for.

I have seen it and other's have it its pretty cool.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    I don't see it as an option anymore. Talk to your dealer, if you think its false advertising don't get the option. Its Really is that simple, not sure what answer your looking for.

I have seen it and other's have it its pretty cool.

THE BOAT IS 3/4 WAY BEING BUILT. I was trying to see what the lighting was going to look like since bass pro couldnt tell me. So i called TH Marine and thats what i got from them

So you just want to see it? I searched you tube and found a few videos.

Also I found the description:
    Bow deck, cockpit & aft deck carpet trim lights w/T-H Marine controller & wire harness (factory installed only)
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

This is what my dealer provided to me regarding the deck light option. They are refered to as RGBW, and have multiple color options with a controller. TH marine "controller".
    RGBW.jpg

This info was sent to my dealer from:
    Amy Coffey
    Senior Sales Coordinator
    South Central Region
    (Toll Free) 1-800-403-6000
    (Fax) 417-873-5058
    White River Marine Group
    Last edited by KCLOST; 01-12-2021 at 03:24 PM.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

RGBW LED Strip Lights - 4 Color LED Strips

Our 12VDC 4 Color RGBW (RGB + White) and RGBWW (RGB + Warm White) LED Strip Lights use the latest LED technology to provide 16 million shades of color hues along with single color white or warm white LED illumination through 5050 size LED chips. Our RGBW LED Strips combine color changing RGB strips with more household and task lighting friendly white and warm white SMD LEDs for both incandescent style and color changing lighting choices and color effects. Use these LED strips with any of our RGBW LED Lighting controls for one of a kind lighting effects and color hues.

• 5 wire color changing 12V & 24V DC strips
    • RGB-White & RGB-Warm White
    • Create over 4 billion color hues
    • IP67 rated for outdoor applications
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    RGBW LED Strip Lights - 4 Color LED Strips

Our 12VDC 4 Color RGBW (RGB + White) and RGBWW (RGB + Warm White) LED Strip Lights use the latest LED technology to provide 16 million shades of color hues along with single color white or warm white LED illumination through 5050 size LED chips. Our RGBW LED Strips combine color changing RGB strips with more household and task lighting friendly white and warm white SMD LEDs for both incandescent style and color changing lighting choices and color effects. Use these LED strips with any of our RGBW LED Lighting controls for one of a kind lighting effects and color hues.

• 5 wire color changing 12V & 24V DC strips
    • RGB-White & RGB-Warm White
    • Create over 4 billion color hues
    • IP67 rated for outdoor applications
    so they are strips like the z21 you can pind pics of? i hope so.. tyvm

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    So you just want to see it? I searched you tube and found a few videos.

Also I found the description:
    Bow deck, cockpit & aft deck carpet trim lights w/T-H Marine controller & wire harness (factory installed only)
    i cannot find any vids with z18 factory deck lighting.

12. Member
    I have the factory lighting on my z20. Not sure about the difference on z18, but the led strips seem to be pretty good quality. Kind of funny it has so many options on the controller when I use dim red 95 percent of the time and occasionally brighter white to tie stuff up.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    I have the factory lighting on my z20. Not sure about the difference on z18, but the led strips seem to be pretty good quality. Kind of funny it has so many options on the controller when I use dim red 95 percent of the time and occasionally brighter white to tie stuff up.
    I was just concerned that it was just the couple spot light on deck. I was hoping it was the wrap around LED straps. Any pics?

14. Member
    I was just concerned that it was just the couple spot light on deck. I was hoping it was the wrap around LED straps. Any pics?
    I don’t have any pics, but on my z20 the lighting is everywhere. Completely around the front deck, drivers area and back deck.

This is on a Z21, but you should get the idea. On a Z20, Z19, Z18 you will have the controller.
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

16. Banned
    I hope it's the same that would be awesome.. ty

17. Member
    I hope it's the same that would be awesome.. ty
    The led strips look the same on the z20. I was honestly very impressed with the option, just led and controller cost alone would be close to the option price, getting someone to install it would be more. The th marine controller isn’t quite as nice as the z21 touchscreen one, but it does the job. Not sure why the controller has like 20 different flashing and fading combos built into it haha

18. Member
    In my 15 years of selling Nitro and tracker marine product the options have been the same part #'s across the board. This is how they enable there strategic price point buy purchasing in Bulk.
    Rest assured you will have the wrap around lighting. If not i would be highly surprised and more baffled than the fact that some people actually believe the world is still flat.