Conchas Lake South Ramp Closed

My dad just text and said they closed the South ramp due to low water. Not sure how much access anyone has to that lake now. I can remember that was an excellent bass, walleye and crappie lake when I used to fish it every weekend back in the late 80s and 90s...
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

2. Member
    Unfortunately State and Federal employees have figured out it’s easier to sit on their Butt to make money rather then work for it. Conchas has been lower than this and still remained open, i guess going out and setting hazard markers doesn’t fit the agenda.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FowlZurk View Post
    Unfortunately State and Federal employees have figured out it’s easier to sit on their Butt to make money rather then work for it. Conchas has been lower than this and still remained open, i guess going out and setting hazard markers doesn’t fit the agenda.
    Unbelievable. That is a great lake to fish. I can remember staying in the hotel on the south side and camping all over the place there. I've stayed at the Adobe Belle and fished every square inch of that lake it seems. We were actually dumb enough back then to check if there were rattlesnakes on rattlesnake island....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS