Outside Wear on trailer tire

This is on a 2 year old Ranger RT188 single axle trailer with low mileage. This is Starboard side, the Port side is ok.
    Tire pressure is good, I check it regularly and there is no slack in the bearings.
    Just trying to head off a problem, what do you guys think? The trailer is still under warranty.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

2. Member
    Looks like an alignment problem to me.

3. Member
    If the wheel bearings are good (minimal side to side or top to bottom play) its time to have the dealership take a look before the trailer warranty expires.
    Phillip "Wade" Norris
    2015 Ranger Z520C
    250 Merc Optimax Pro XS (S# 2B113454)
    25P Fury - 4 blade all holes open

For what it's worth I had one do the same --outside of one tire.. New axle solved the problem..
    Good luck.

check shackle bushings and make sure links and bolts working correctly and not getting stuck. You would notice offset wear, etc.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Thanks to all that responded. I will take it to dealer, hopefully EZ-Loader will fix it.

7. Member
    If it was alignment both tires should wear.Looks like a bent axle or spindle

The trailer is at the dealer now, I transferred the boat over to an old trailer.
    Does anyone know what spring length and weight capacity is used on the RT188 trailer? I could not find it in the owners manual.

Ok, EZ-Loader says the wear is caused by under inflation but my dealer does not agree and is arguing with them. Planning another conversation tomorrow. My Dealer is working hard for me but I am not optimistic.
    The dealer also discovered where the tire had been rubbing against the underside of the fender.
    Could a weak spring on this side cause the problem? I ask because I had a cracked spring on my other trailer but I wore the inside of the tire not the outside.
    I also have heard scrapping or rolling noise on that side when pulling the boat up the ramp but I figured that was just the calipers rubbing against rotor.