Southern Michigan lakes

Guys is there any good lakes in the southeast corner of the state figured maybe i would enjoy some of the water up there and get a little more use out of a years license instead of one week steelie fishing

All of my Ohio buds fish 90% of the time S/SE MI waters.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

3. Great Lakes Captain RangerTim619's Avatar
    Most of the lakes are ice covered now.
    Ranger 619 * Honda 200* Minn Kota* Humminbird *Garmin
    Fenwick *Abu Garcia

4. dartag1829
    You can look on Google Earth for Oakland County. Probably has the most good fishing lakes in the area. If you are bringing a boat you will need a Michigan Passport to use DNR and State Park ramps.

There are no bass in base line lake or the entire portage chain at all.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

6. Member
    thanks guys i will take a look at those i have fridays free now so am making plans for spring

Jim and I have quite a few videos from southeast Michigan. If you want to check out some of those lakes. Some are really busy, and others are no wake. All depends on what your looking for. Jim and I are hoping to get back over to Orion, Orchard, Cass, and Union this year. We'll see how that goes. So many lakes and not enough time to fish them all. Usually if there is a tournament on one you can find another lake 10 miles down the road. vaw121 mentioned Portage. We have a video from there this past summer and will probably post another on this board sometime this week. Beautiful lakes that you always can seem to catch fish on. It's just not a chain you want to fish to catch and eat on. Advisories on that lake against eating them. Good luck, and let us know how you do.