Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    So in conclusion, you have accepted this religion because you have been promised the carrot at the end of the stick, in your case reincarnation in the 'new Jerusalem' in the new earth, yet rejecting the promise, by GOD's prophets, by Christ, by the apostles, and by GOD himself for that matter as He lifted up Paul's spirit to the Third Heaven, which was so marvelous to render Paul speechless; mind you a miracle in itself by Paul's standards, that our eternal repose is with Christ in Heaven with GOD the Father??

I must say that you have made the right choice, and I am sure you will receive the proper place by the lake.

BTW, there are many other religions that believe in reincarnation, with some offering various perks such as a variable number of virgins. Perhaps, they have better offers for you.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    So in conclusion, you have accepted this religion because you have been promised the carrot at the end of the stick, in your case reincarnation in the 'new Jerusalem' in the new earth, yet rejecting the promise, by GOD's prophets, by Christ, by the apostles, and by GOD himself for that matter as He lifted up Paul's spirit to the Third Heaven, which was so marvelous to render Paul speechless; mind you a miracle in itself by Paul's standards, that our eternal repose is with Christ in Heaven with GOD the Father??

I must say that you have made the right choice, and I am sure you will receive the proper place by the lake.

BTW, there are many other religions that believe in reincarnation, with some offering various perks such as a variable number of virgins. Perhaps, they have better offers for you.
    It's really sad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123