Still like to see them old cars!

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38609/...-at-no-reserve

There's a place I go to from time to time in the same building as the Pasco County tax collector's office off Pet Lane. They sale old cars and trucks there. I stop in every long once in awhile. You just sign in as you walk in. And they don't mind if you look around. Just like the looks of some of the old cars and trucks.

https://www.streetsideclassics.com/locations/fl

2. Member
    Love to see and drive the classic muscle cars. Still have my 67 rag top GTO.

3. Member
    Cool. My kid (23) asks why are those cars worth so much and I tell him because a lot of people like me, that did not have any money back then, want one now. I have a '61 Willys that is mint, just because I always wanted one, and now I can. Do I need it? No. Do I use it ? No. But I worked for it-so I have it.

4. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

I'm partial to the trucks, pretty awesome.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

6. Member
    I am a car and truck guy also. It’s been my life. Other than fishing and hunting it’s really all I care about. This is not including God,Family,and country of course. Love to see them being driven. Wouldn’t mind having a Trailer Queen but much rather keep a Driver.

7. Member
    My dad just recently picked up a 1950 Ford F1 that we have been steadily working on. I am in love and will either have his truck or one of my own someday. He gotta a heck of a deal and we just got her back on the road. My son and I have had a blast tinkering on Papas truck. It will never be a show car, but will be a fun old truck to drive around and enjoy.

8. Banned
    73 Hemi Cuda for me Now I wish that I wouldn't of blew all of my paper route money on pinball, candy and junk back in the day
    Probably could of got a pretty good deal on one back in the early 80s

I’d drool in a car museum. Love’m!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Looks like my brother's collection of 27 GM classic cars and GM muscle cars from the 50's and 60's.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WVBullet View Post
    I’d drool in a car museum. Love’m!
    I do sometimes!

12. Member
    I love those old muscle cars. I had a 1969 Malibu SS with a 396 cowl induction. Still miss that car.

13. Major Flagelator Gamblinman's Avatar
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

14. Moderator
    Have a place down the street that sells cars from the 50's, 60's and 70's. Like driving by slow and looking around.

15. Member
    I would love to have one of the limited seats at that auction

16. Member
    we have 7 at work plus one 67 barracuda drag car. all the owners personal cars
    they range from 73 challenger to a cobra replica. the 67 Malibu was actually stolen one nite a month ago but we found it the next day with very little damage