1983 Black Max 200 2.4 serial number 6392691 Correct Jetting

While trying to remove the broken jet in my carb float I noticed that the jetting was 76 in some and 74 in others. What is the correct jetting for my 83 2.4 200? I had spoken to Chris and he mentioned 80 / 82. Should have asked more questions and will next week if I cant find out. Where is best place to buy jets as well as two replacement idle jet screws and two main jet screws.

2. Member
    need wh- number on top of carb/ merc dealers for parts unless you want to wait on some free ones in mail if i have right sizes
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Carbs are WH-22's. Manual says .76 and .74 for top carb. Going to run a tap and attempt to clean threads up on carb. Not sure if the 80 / 82 is for modified motors or not. Only thing mine does not have is the advance module and oil injection. Hoping to start it next week.
    Thanks again.
    Tom

4. Member
    factory jettting on those was .74 &. 76 ,.76 used on #2 & #5 clys / changing to .80 & .82 will increase the life of mtr and greatly cool piston down , note the orentation of jets stbd venturi feeds port cyl
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    Would that require me to change anything else, or could I just change the main jets. I am assuming that I have some size air jet etc...

6. Member
    just mains will richen it up just a bit top end