Help 2006 210 Super Pro

Have an opportunity to buy one with a 2008 Pro Xs 250 and 8ft power poles. No other electronics for 16k. What can anyone tell me about them.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

2. Member
    Heavy boat ,can be a wet ride at times. Check the knee braces good.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyD26 View Post
    Have an opportunity to buy one with a 2008 Pro Xs 250 and 8ft power poles. No other electronics for 16k. What can anyone tell me about them.
    Have had a 210 since 2003. Fishes good. It's fairly heavy. Rides good, but need a prop with lift. You can get wet if you catch a wave just right, but if you are not in rollers and keep the snout up a little, you won't get wet. Overall I've been pleased. I wish it was a little wider up front, but most weren't as wide back then.

4. Member
    That's a decent price, been fishing out of a 2008 210 with a 250 pro xs the past few years, great boat. Big livewell, big fuel tank, soft touch buttons, lengthy rod locker, plenty of storage. Agree with procraftoakie, somewhat narrow front deck, but overall it's a good fishing platform. Also agree on the prop, the boat came with a 27p 3 blade tempest plus and it was a little wet at times and not a great holeshot. Added a pair of talons and extra battery so had to reprop and went with a 4 blade razor XL, best thing to ever happen to that boat.

5. Member
    Ditto on that. I have a 250 Suzuki ss, and my one prop lifts real good, makes for a lot better ride than my other prop.
    Last edited by procraftokie; 01-15-2021 at 08:02 AM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by procraftokie View Post
    Ditto on that. I have a 250 Suzuki ss, and my one prop lifts real good, makes fpr a lot better ride than my other prop.
    Keeping in mind my dad and I carry way too much tackle and we aren't skinny, add in the talons and a full livewell, felt like I couldn't get it on the pad without trimming way out, and then would be losing power. The 4 blade lost some top end speed but the lift with the larger diameter prop was worth it. Also raised the motor 1/2" on the jp.

Dustydt6 here is a link to some of the specs. I think iboats only goes back to 2007 but my guess is it's pretty much the same.

http://boats.iboats.com/research/pro...at/275961.html

7. Member
    Have a 2001 210 super pro with a 250xb and absolutely love it, in my opinion it doesnt ride as good as a ranger and not as fast as a bullet but for an all around good boat that rides good and is suprisingly quick for the size and weight its awesome! I run mine in some pretty rough water and it handles like a champ only thing I dont like is if you arent paying good attention when you let out of it completely it will backwash real bad. My son and i are both good size and with everything we own in the boat itll run 73-74mph