Skeeter Apparel Customer Service

Just wanted to give folks a heads up on a problem I'm experiencing with Skeeter Apparel. I ordered a jacket and sweatshirt as a Christmas present on December 12th with the understanding that the merchandise would be received before Christmas. I should have been concerned that the merchandise would be received before Valentine's Day. It's been almost a month and of coarse I have not received my package. I understand that with Covid and Christmas the post office would be busy. The most disappointing part of this is that when I communicate with Skeeter Apparel (only email because I can not get anyone on the phone) they continue to say I have to wait on the package because it's in transit. They are located in Michigan and I don't think it takes a month to get to Georgia from Michigan. They are not willing get get involved in trying to locate my package. Lesson learned.

I will add that I do not have this problem with Skeeter boats. Skeeter Apparel is a different entity that the boat division. I have disputed the charge and will see what Skeeter Apparel does at this point.

2. Member
    I know there processing time sucks.I was around week not hearing anything so I sent a email and all the sudden I got a partial refund for out of stock something and it finally shipped on day 8

3. Member
    I'm surprised that that Skeeter Boats are affiliated with this company. Some of the worst customer service I've experienced. They don't even pretend to be interested in assisting me in locating the package. As stated earlier, I have initiated a chargeback.