Adding a hydraulic jack plate to my SHO 250 on a 2016 21ft FXLE

Any suggestions on what to buy?

2. Member
    DETWILER / Hands down. I had one on my Norris Craft with a 250xs on it. Worked great

3. Member
    Bob's seems to get a lot of positive comments and if/when I go hydraulic that will be my choice.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

4. Member
    Bobs for sure, it is a single solid built unit unlike an atlas which is channel pieces bolted together to make the right setback size and they will flex. Bobs is a little faster as well.

5. Pat Goff
    Bobs. And not even close.
    We’ve rigged hundreds of hydraulic plates, every brand. Bobs is far more reliable.
    Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

6. Member
    Go with a Bob’s. I had issues with the atlas harness twice, and the relays going bad on the harness. Board sponsor Hydrilla Gear directed me to switch out with a bobs harness, so I ordered and haven’t had anymore issues. The bobs harness looked like twice the quality of the atlas. Also, I haven’t been impressed with the customer service at TH Marine. The Atlas looks nice, but that is all that it has on the Bobs. For function, the Bobs is better in every category. Too bad that most manf just default to the Atlas, because I would much rather have the Bobs.