a double seat for crappie fising?

I have a 2016 920. am looking for a double seat system to put up front so the misses and I can start crappie fishing up front. Looking for recommendations for this type of system. Have any of you Phoenix owners installed a double seat up front? If so what system did you buy and do you like it? I'm considering the millinnium side kick. This product is just the support system minus the seats. I'll have to decide on which seats to buy for this rig.
    Thanks!

2. Member
    https://dub-l-seat.com/shop/ols/all

I have used in my 619 and now my 21PHX and couldn’t be happier! I use the M.... seats on it but would not recommend their side kick due to reported safety factors. Contact John THOMASON at Dub-L—Seat. All US made of all US components if that’s important to you (very important to me).
    Phoenix 21PHX 250 SHO, Lowrance Carbons & Ghost & Active Target

Quote Originally Posted by mikeSF View Post
    I have a 2016 920. am looking for a double seat system to put up front so the misses and I can start crappie fishing up front. Looking for recommendations for this type of system. Have any of you Phoenix owners installed a double seat up front? If so what system did you buy and do you like it? I'm considering the millinnium side kick. This product is just the support system minus the seats. I'll have to decide on which seats to buy for this rig.
    Thanks!
    i started with millinium side kicks about 3 years ago. My wife likes to Livescope for crappie also and we’re to old to stand all day. After the 3rd year, they’re toast. All the moving parts just wore out. So I’m now have dub l in my boat. Much sturdier and John will answer any questions you have. They’re more expensive but worth it.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX