Power pole Charge

Just wondering who has one ? Is it mounted in the same place the charger has always been mounted? Just wondering what the opinions are on how it works? I am not here to debate cost etc. just wondering for those that have them what the experiences have been with it so far. Thanks
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

2. Member
    Absolutely awesome! I mounted mine on the passenger side against the left wall in back. I have 60ah lithium trolling motor batteries and have killed them a couple times prior to getting the charge. Since I got the charge, I only plug the boat in on the night before a tournament. It’s an amazing addition to my system and I highly recommend it.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatmywake View Post
    Absolutely awesome! I mounted mine on the passenger side against the left wall in back. I have 60ah lithium trolling motor batteries and have killed them a couple times prior to getting the charge. Since I got the charge, I only plug the boat in on the night before a tournament. It’s an amazing addition to my system and I highly recommend it.
    I'm interested on how you ran your trolling motor that killed the batteries? Just for future reference on what size to get.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I'm interested on how you ran your trolling motor that killed the batteries? Just for future reference on what size to get.
    Please include which trolling motor and batteries you use. I am about to pull the trigger myself.

5. Member
    I have an X2 AGM as my starting battery and 3 60ah Lithiums for my trolling motor batteries plus the PP charge. I love it.... Out of habit I put the graphs that are not in use on standby. Why have the console units on while fishing on the bow? To look cool when someone comes by? To each his own but if you are concerned about battery usage you think of things like this. You would be amazed at the little things that save juice (brightness/backlight/etc).... The Charge does an awesome job maintaining the batteries during the entire day and the recharge time when I get done is maybe 1-2 hours plugged in.

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I’m running two 36v 30ah Lithium Pros for trolling and an Ionic 125 ah for graphs/starting/accessories. I run 4 Helix 12’s and a mega 360. My Lithium Pros weren’t really that hard to kill if I was fishing dirt shallow or in the heavy currents that the upper Mississippi River has to offer. Since the addition of the Charge, they’ve never been below 45% at the end of a day. Usually they stay above 90.

7. Member
    I love the convenience of the charge, the customization of how I want it to charge, the ability to hit a button to change to lithium or AGM in an emergency, and most of all the ability to monitor charge and capacity. Great purchase.
    -2016 Phoenix 721 250 Pro XS
    -Old Rig-2006 Triton TR-196 200HP Optimax

8. Member
    I’m running two 36v 30ah Lithium Pros for trolling and an Ionic 125 ah for graphs/starting/accessories. I run 4 Helix 12’s and a mega 360. My Lithium Pros weren’t really that hard to kill if I was fishing dirt shallow or in the heavy currents that the upper Mississippi River has to offer. Since the addition of the Charge, they’ve never been below 45% at the end of a day. Usually they stay above 90.
    I appreciate your info, could I ask which TM you are running?

9. Member
    Thanks

10. Member
    It is a must I love mine I have 2 lithium pro batteries starting battery and 36v battery.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan805 View Post
    I appreciate your info, could I ask which TM you are running?
    Ultrex 112

12. Member
    Its a great product by a great company. I have it connected to a pair of RELiON 100AH lithium's and a group 31 AGM starting battery.
    Risen From The Ashes!!