Delaneys Outdoors?

I posted in the lounge. Just wondering if anybody has had any experience with ordering from them (good or bad). Thinking about ordering a discontinued Megabass rod from them that isn’t available anywhere out here. Thank you for any help .

2. Member
    I've ordered from them in the past via Ebay and it was fine from a process perspective.

They sent me the wrong rod and it was broken when it arrived (not their fault, was packed nicely), turned it around, they paid shipping both ways, and did everything quickly etc. If you get the right rod and it's not broken, you'd be set I'd think based on dealing with them / them making it right when something went wrong (just as important I'd say).

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyewall View Post
    I've ordered from them in the past via Ebay and it was fine from a process perspective.

They sent me the wrong rod and it was broken when it arrived (not their fault, was packed nicely), turned it around, they paid shipping both ways, and did everything quickly etc. If you get the right rod and it's not broken, you'd be set I'd think based on dealing with them / them making it right when something went wrong (just as important I'd say).
    Thank you for the information and thanks for the response .