Humminbird 360 and Garmin Panoptics w. Ultrex

Does anyone know if you use both the Humminbird 360 at 1175 kilohertz and the Garmin Panoptics at 1100 kilohertz on an Ultrex targeting fish in shallow water (50' or less) will the similar frequencies cause an issue?

Also, how have people been able to mount both these devices together and if so how?

Thanks
    Last edited by grhodes674; 01-06-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Lots do it and say it's no problem.

a 52" shaft will probably help and or you may have to mount the livescope transducer closer or on the head of the tm to have clearance to the 360 pod
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    I run both Mega 360 and LiveScope with no frequency issues, but I run the 360 on the Ultrex, and the LS is mounted on its own pole, but it's only about 2 foot from the Ultrex.
    2018 Ranger Z185
    Yamaha 150 SHO w/ Tempest 23P
    Ultrex 80 Link
    Helix 10MDI & 12MSI G2N at console
    Helix 10 M+DI G4N w/ M360 and Garmin 93 w/ LiveScope at bow
    Atlas Jackplate
    12' Talons

4. Member
    I run both on the trolling motor with no issues.

5. Member
    Ccon and Tater! Question for both of you gentlemen.

Ccon you say you have it mounted on a separate pole, is that pole connected to the Ultrex or is it independent of Ultrex?

Tater, What type of units are you using (Helix-Solix) (MDI-SI) and is the M360 Head above or below where your LiveScope transducer is?

Thanks!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OK_BassBum View Post
    Ccon and Tater! Question for both of you gentlemen.

Ccon you say you have it mounted on a separate pole, is that pole connected to the Ultrex or is it independent of Ultrex?

Tater, What type of units are you using (Helix-Solix) (MDI-SI) and is the M360 Head above or below where your LiveScope transducer is?
    Thanks!

I have run helix and solix and first Gen 360 and mega 360 with no interference. The livescope transducer is mounted below the 360. I have the 45in Ultrex and it has to be set pretty deep to ensure 360 is below water line and you can mount LVS 32 near the recommended height above trolling motor.

7. Member
    Thanks Tater!