Crimson trace free batteries

CT advertise free batteries for life. I have 2 CT laser and haven't received the first battery. Wondering if anyone has received batteries from them.
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

2. Member
    I never bothered trying to get them as batteries are a small expense.

I agree the cost of a battery is not that much but it is part of their advertising to help sell their product.

4. Member
    I did that a couple of times for our 3 CT Lasers. Tried it again recently, but it is getting harder to get them to cough them up. Not sure it's worth the hassle anymore.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by wstutts View Post
    CT advertise free batteries for life. I have 2 CT laser and haven't received the first battery. Wondering if anyone has received batteries from them.
    I bought a red dot for a woman I work with. She filled out the paperwork and registration, she has been getting new batteries for a few years now.

6. mikesxpress
    I've been getting the free batteries for my 5 CT lasers for many years. You have to request them each year via the website. You will need the serial# off the laser (inside the battery compartment), the model#, date/where purchased. They don't automatically send out batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    I've been getting the free batteries for my 5 CT lasers for many years. You have to request them each year via the website. You will need the serial# off the laser (inside the battery compartment), the model#, date/where purchased. They don't automatically send out batteries.
    I have tried this several times and never received any batteries.
    A mistake on your part does not constitute a emergency on my part.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wstutts View Post
    When I was a Crimson Trace Dealer they sent me free batteries to supply to customers who bought their products from me. See if your dealer has some, if they don't they can get them for free from Crimson trace.

9. mikesxpress
    They don't automatically give anyone batteries.

This is how it works:
    https://www.crimsontrace.com/support...ries-for-life/

*I keep a list of all 5 of my CT laser info and can fill out the forms for all of them in < 10 minutes. I do this Jan 2nd every year. Easy.