Tr-20x Trailer Parts

Hey guys,

I was involved in an accident the other day on the road, on my way to the lake. The impact was only on the front of my truck (which is getting repaired now). My boat was unharmed. The only damage on my trailer is the bow roller and winch. I took off that entire thing (the metal piece that connects it all to my trailer). I'm taking the metal piece to a welder, and then I need to replace the roller and the winch. My question is - what are the specs for these? What do I need to get? I'm new at this and I'm not much of a handyman. Thanks

2. Member
    Those are fairly standard parts that you can purchase at your local dealer, a marine store, BassPro or similar.

Winch was probably a 1500 LB one and roller was probably a 4 inch one with bells on the side. For the roller size, just measure the distance between the ears of the winch stand, buy a non scuffing replacement if you can. For the winch, they all have same basic bolt pattern so you can grab whichever one you prefer, most will suggest a Fulton F2 1600 or 2000 lb as a replacement.

3. Member
    Seems to me if you had damage to the front of your vehicle and it was severe enough to damage the roller and winch, I would be awfully careful to be sure you don’t have damage to the bow on your boat.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    Seems to me if you had damage to the front of your vehicle and it was severe enough to damage the roller and winch, I would be awfully careful to be sure you don’t have damage to the bow on your boat.
    A buddy and I looked it over really well and the boat seems to have no damage. I have had it on the water twice since then and everything is normal.