AVX 181 on the water review ?

Now that the new AVX 181 is starting to show up at dealers, has anyone been on the water in one yet ? I've looked at them in person, but would love to hear how the 181 performs and an get the owners thoughts.
    Thanks !!

2. Member
    I would love to hear how they perform....I'm thinking about placing an order! I need a smallish boat for my lake. I'm thinking about the suzuki 70
    thanks

3. Member
    2021 Vexus AVX2080
    Sapphire Blue
    Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Garmin Force - 36v
    Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv (2)
    Garmin LV34
    Ionic & Epoch lithium batteries

4. Member
    I just ordered one....won't get until April---good size for my smallish lake. Was between Vexus and Alumacraft in my area. Would love to hear some first hand experience

5. Member
    I bet you're excited brendelfish. Congrats !!! What color did you order ? I like the white, but the blue looks real nice too. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on one and would love to hear from someone who has one. I'm on a large busy lake, Lake Norman NC, but just want something to fish mornings, evenings and the off season. No tournaments, just fish for fun. I also need a rig I can safely pull, "and stop', with a Jeep Wrangler. Although my plan is to have it on a lift, in a slip most of he time.
    If anyone has any info or thoughts on the 181, please share it with us.
    Thanks, Hope everyone has a great 2021. It has to better than 2020.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunted View Post
    I bet you're excited brendelfish. Congrats !!! What color did you order ? I like the white, but the blue looks real nice too. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on one and would love to hear from someone who has one. I'm on a large busy lake, Lake Norman NC, but just want something to fish mornings, evenings and the off season. No tournaments, just fish for fun. I also need a rig I can safely pull, "and stop', with a Jeep Wrangler. Although my plan is to have it on a lift, in a slip most of he time.
    If anyone has any info or thoughts on the 181, please share it with us.
    Thanks, Hope everyone has a great 2021. It has to better than 2020.

I got the midnight oil and ordered the polyurea floor versus carpet and putting sea dek in this week

7. Member
    I expect (crossing fingers) to have mine the end of May. Would love to hear about everybody's experiences on the 181. Not a whole lot of first hand owner reviews out there but pulled the trigger anyways.

8. Member
    Just picked mine up 4/17 been on lake twice
    i like it got the white and black one with 60hp merc

9. Banned
    What speeds are you guys getting on the 181

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve-n-Protect View Post
    Nice looking boat! Wish they had some out my way.

11. Member
    can any of you 181 owners confirm the height of the trailer (ground to bottom of coupler)? I'm trying to determine the correct hitch ball height for my truck.