Best rough water prop?

I have triton 21x2 with 250 pro xs. I currently have 25 fury 4 which has great hole shot and is a great overall prop. I would like a prop that lifts boat more out of the water and will stay on plane at lower speeds. Should I get mark to add some cup to mine or think I should get bravo Xs prop? Also heard good things about marks props

2. Scraps
    I'm gettin' a Bravo in the spring to try out. I run a 24P Fury 3 and wanna try a four-blade. I'm sure mark could blueprint a prop to your specs.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Larger diameter four and five blades will do the trick. The bravo one or razor four XL would be my choice

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Member
    Bravo, I drop motor down and tuck the engine in....have run 65 in white caps on Rayburn with it
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

5. Member
    Bravo, and drop down a couple of inches in pitch if you know you will be in rough water. You may need the extra torque to make your boat respond in a timely manner.

6. Member
    I will be no help at this time but I'm excited to finally run across another 21x2 owner. They are exceptional boats but I guess they didn't make many and they are not comparable to most other 20 plus foot Tritons speed wise.
    Not 5 minutes ago I sent a email to Mark about a Razor XL to see what his turnaround is like right now. I realize the 21x2 is not a speed demon and I have accepted that but I am looking to get better cruising performance. Currently, I'm running a 25p Fury 3 blade buried probably @ 4inches @ 5900 on a 10" hyd Bob's for a whopping 65mph... My issue is that my stay on plane cruse speed is roughly 32mph. My hope is the Razor XL will lower my cruse speed, improve turning without sacrificing too much speed.

Quote Originally Posted by J'Beaux View Post
    I will be no help at this time but I'm excited to finally run across another 21x2 owner. They are exceptional boats but I guess they didn't make many and they are not comparable to most other 20 plus foot Tritons speed wise.
    Not 5 minutes ago I sent a email to Mark about a Razor XL to see what his turnaround is like right now. I realize the 21x2 is not a speed demon and I have accepted that but I am looking to get better cruising performance. Currently, I'm running a 25p Fury 3 blade buried probably @ 4inches @ 5900 on a 10" hyd Bob's for a whopping 65mph... My issue is that my stay on plane cruse speed is roughly 32mph. My hope is the Razor XL will lower my cruse speed, improve turning without sacrificing too much speed.
    If I was you, I would purchase a regular 26 pitch bravo one with a full flared barrel. And have Mark drill dual pvs holes for your hole shot.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

8. Member
    Thanks for the info 21XD

9. Member
    Thanks for the info I think I’m going to try the bravo.