When Will the World End?

Last edited by LennyB; 04-17-2021 at 06:19 AM.

2. Member
    Since Christ made it very clear that only GOD knows that time and hour, it is best to heed to the parable that He gave for being prepared. Therefore, we need to accept Jesus Christ as our Redeeming Savior true God in human flesh, and be sure that we are ready at every hour of every day.

Read the Scriptures every day. Pray to the Son and to the Father every day for forgiveness of your sins and transgressions with a true and contrite heart. In as much as it depends on you, live at peace with love for one another. Now, you are ready at every hour of every day without need to burden yourself with time and seasons.

Last edited by LennyB; 04-17-2021 at 06:19 AM.

4. Member
    Earth is overrated, and cottages are lot of work. I enjoy it much better when I visit my friend Al at Mils in Clayton, so when I am done fishing, I can relax with couple of finger of JB Black, instead of getting other things that need to be done.
    Regardless, I plan on being in Heaven on the New Kentuckyvillechobee Lake ( combination of K lake, Guntersville, Okeechobee, no Land Between the Lakes), where bass are created at 5# averaging 20+, running a 22' Ranger Legend R rated Unlimited for 2 stroke outboard. ( yes, even Ranger go fast in Heaven because they have combined with Legend R).
    No need for any system, since the angels will glorify GOD after every 20# released, and I will be bowing onto GOD and Christ at His right hand for creating such wonder for me instead of a crown. Amen and Amen

BTW, did I tell you about my 1K range with unlimited quantities of .338 Lapua for M24 SWS systems?
    Last edited by digthemup; 01-06-2021 at 01:27 PM. Reason: spelling