Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    TW has moved mine all they way to the end of March. 10 days ago it said 2/10.
    Matt

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    I can guarantee you that we have and had no idea how many and when exactly they would ship. We were told shipping the end of December is all. No exact amounts and no exact dates, just we will be shipping them the end of December. We pre-ordered 2000 the end of November, lowrance didn't even build half that many for end of Decembers shipment, they weren't geared up to it. What chaps me is we were the first to place an order, bass pro and cabelas didn't order until the end of December, lowrance decided to "spread the wealth" so to say, instead of taking orders first come first serve, they sent 10 here, 20 here, 30 there etc. on their first shipment.......it is frustrating but unfortunately it is not in our control.

And also when it comes to your comment about being "money hungry" please explain a little more.....
    Just as I expected, Lowrance screwed over all the dealer network to please White River Marine Group. Pretty weak.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbp84 View Post
    Just as I expected, Lowrance screwed over all the dealer network to please White River Marine Group. Pretty weak.
    Exactly , That's pretty shitty , but that's the way it will always be I guess.

4. Member
    Excuses are like like ...... well I won't go there. Don't sell something speculating when you'll have it. Justin Russell makes videos that Garmin is best, Lowrance is best, Humminbird is best. Maybe Lowrance put them at the end of the line because of their style of advertising.

5. Member
    Canceling my tackle warehouse order. They pushed me back to March 31. I found one and it's on its way.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jchips View Post
    Excuses are like like ...... well I won't go there. Don't sell something speculating when you'll have it. Justin Russell makes videos that Garmin is best, Lowrance is best, Humminbird is best. Maybe Lowrance put them at the end of the line because of their style of advertising.
    If I were a manufacturer of products that sold for the kind of money that lowrance sells and I had a dealer pre order 2000 units . I wouldn't care how they advertise. I would guess Johnny Morris pre ordered 0. Just a guess !!

I'd rather buy products from an honest review from someone who sells more than one brand , than I would from a review that pro does that is getting the stuff for free.

Quote Originally Posted by jchips View Post
    Why are you still bashing RMP? We get it, you pre-ordered an Active Target and it didn’t get to you quick enough. You got your money back right? If you want to bash someone then call Lowrance and bash them. They were the ones that delayed shipments because they had more orders than they had products built. Justin got on here and posted all about what happened with the orders, which he didn’t have to do. Once he puts in the order he has ZERO CONTROL over when it’s shipped to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos21XL View Post
    Why are you still bashing RMP? We get it, you pre-ordered an Active Target and it didn’t get to you quick enough. You got your money back right? If you want to bash someone then call Lowrance and bash them. They were the ones that delayed shipments because they had more orders than they had products built. Justin got on here and posted all about what happened with the orders, which he didn’t have to do. Once he puts in the order he has ZERO CONTROL over when it’s shipped to him.
    I agree. I placed an order with RMP and ended up cancelling it because it was going to be late March before I got it, ended up finding AT at my local Cabelas. But it's really not RMP's fault. Lowrance really screwed him and multiple other dealers. The other thing that I don't understand is that people I know are ordering them direct from Lowrance right now and receiving them within 3 days, but dealers who have placed huge orders can't get them??
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

9. Member
    I ordered straight from Navico on 12-9 and have not heard anything about when I may get it. This includes 2 emails I have sent. It will get here when it gets here, I suppose.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234