Where can I find seat covers for a 2010 TR 21hp?

I bought a cover for the middle seat of a TR196 a few years ago and thought I saved the info where I got it. Nope.

Anyone know where I could find some?

And the cover for the front nav light? This boat needs more tlc then I thought. Thanks!

2. Member
    Called Quality Manufacturing. They gave me 3 options-

A. Complete new seats using my sliders, includes everything else-$1435 for driver and passenger

B. Send them my seats and wait for 6-8 weeks to be redone with new padding and upholstery $880

C. Buy the skins for $580 ( still takes 6-8 weeks to get) and then drop my seats off in Phx (150 miles away) and wait a few weeks to be done at a cost of $600-$800 (Although I could get seats heaters in them for another $500-nah)

At first it just added to my burn of the upholstery needing replaced (and it still does), but all things not being equal-using the boat till the seats show up and then taking a Saturday to put them in sounds like the best alternative, despite the stinkin cost.

If you have a somewhat local reputable upholstery shop they can/will match the factory seats stitch for stitch....we do it all the time. Wait times and cost should be in line or less than above. We try to help the local guys with bass boat seats as far as wait times.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com