New Caymas Dealer In The Ky Dam Area

https://www.facebook.com/hiteckylake/?__cft__[0]=AZU2KH5P8A8HoISO_BXlCByMHOrMfR9QAysrjCxzwDEmb6W5M q8dn3GDQqMWuuJ0jWC8PeqEugPdnalFmzzUab6FRodpDc_PZyS fIhLRYR2lIEatqL8Z44AZ7HVSaxJWZyhCTgG21JdS-7sMAGo74Vwj5bFal8Mnvo4dmY1kRY8UWJHcQFjcsCmYXfggI-D-eutuZNHdGMtSaoDS2VK-eUqn&__tn__=%3C%3C%2CP-R

Check these guys out, absolutely the best at rigging electronics on boats for years now they are selling the one and only Earl Bentz boats Caymas!!

2. Member
    Already spoke with them. Thanks Rodney for giving me their info recently.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsr View Post
    Already spoke with them. Thanks Rodney for giving me their info recently.
    Ordered yet, BRANDON taking good care of you?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Ordered yet, BRANDON taking good care of you?
    Brandon helped me a lot and made me think about many things while making my decision. He isn’t about the sale but making sure I end up in what best for me. Seems like a class act. Just waiting on my job situation to settle down before I purchase. Things are iffy with this crap going on.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsr View Post
    Brandon helped me a lot and made me think about many things while making my decision. He isn’t about the sale but making sure I end up in what best for me. Seems like a class act. Just waiting on my job situation to settle down before I purchase. Things are iffy with this crap going on.
    I am telling you no one better than B as i call him, about being honest and up front with you, he's worked as a salesman for many years on his word and i don't know of anyone who doesn't trust him. Hope everything works out for you!!