Lowranc Ghost Gps Puck

Has anyone mounted the gps puck on a transducer mount that has a spot to hold a gps puck? Such as the deck-it mounts is what im referring to. Just purchased a ghost and plan on buying a mount similar anyways just thought of it as not to add anymore holes in the boat.
    97 Allison XB2003/ 250 Proxs

2. LDraper
    That might place it too close to the graph. I watched a video on YouTube and the gentlemen that made the video had that problem. You can download an EMF Detector onto iPhones to get an idea how much interference your graph might put out.

3. Member
    I mounted mine with a deck it mount. No issues with mine and I have a carbon 12

4. Member
    Thanks for the idea. I have been struggling with the idea of where to put the compas puck and the Deck It mount also looks like a solution graph placement as well.

5. Member
    I mounted mine under the deck...no visible holes, wires, or puck.

6. LDraper
    Take a looky look at this:

7. Member
    Thanks, helpful video!

8. Member
    In the video he must have something else going with EMF other than the Live unit, or he did not perform the compass calibration properly.
    Here is my compass location with Two Live 12's and my Anchor mode works flawlessly and actually is way more accurate than my previous Minn Kota spot lock.Bow3.JPG