Bull Shoals March/April

What is the best part/boat ramp at Bull Shoals to bass fish in late March or early April. Also where would you stay in the area.
    Last edited by Madmar; 01-03-2021 at 06:54 PM.

2. Member
    Kind of depends on the water level. Last several years, the water level in the spring has been so high that it makes it difficult to launch in some places and makes others almost unfishable. Might look at the Diamond City area. They have a high water ramp and it's not too far up lake that you can't hardly fish.

3. Member
    I second that. Lead Hill is my favorite area of the lake. Both Sugar Loafs can be really good. It isn’t far on up to Bear Creek or down to Buck and Big Creeks.

4. Member
    There are about three lodges right near the two ramps in Diamond City/Lead Hill and the new "Lakeshore Treehouse Resort" which has two or three nice houses for rent. If by chance you are brining a camper the majority of the campsites were under water during half of 2020 and there doesn't appear to be electric to them.

5. Member
    There is going to be a BBC rally scheduled there in April. Go to the Midwest Rally Forum here for info.
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

6. Member
    Where can I get info on the bbc rally on bull Shoals? Not seeing a mid west rally forum.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz819 View Post
    Where can I get info on the bbc rally on bull Shoals? Not seeing a mid west rally forum.
    The Mid-West Rally Forum is right above the State Forums. If you see the Arkansas State Forum, go up about 4 lines and you'll see the Rally Forums
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225