Thread: Rolling hub ?

Rolling hub ?

I am interested in buying a whole complete hub , bearings for a spare ? I have heard it referred too as a “rolling hub “ ? don’t see it offered anywhere ? not from UFP , or any of the trailed parts places , this would be for a standard straight axle trailer “ not torsion axle ....any body know where to look ?...

Try trailer parts super store -- I believe under (hub kit)

3. Member
    Northern tool sells loaded hubs. Not sure if your trailer has disc brakes. Ive yet to find a loaded hub for disc brakes anywhere

If your trailer has brakes, be sure to get a hub with a brake disc on it. If you have a tandem axle, you can still run it on the non-brake axle.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Quote Originally Posted by Will Seyler View Post
    Northern tool sells loaded hubs. Not sure if your trailer has disc brakes. Ive yet to find a loaded hub for disc brakes anywhere
    If your trailer has brakes, be sure to get a hub with a brake disc on it. If you have a tandem axle, you can still run it on the non-brake axle.

I've got one.. Dang if I remember where I got it. It's a UFP that I got when we used to trailer down to Bacarrac Mexico. Not sure which rig it was for.. Guess I should go dig it out..

I've used e-trailer with good results: https://www.etrailer.com/s.aspx?qry=...Hubs_and_Drums
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

7. Member
    Not sure if it’s a rolling hub but I got a spare hud kit for Christmas from Eastern marine some assembly required. It has all the bearing kits and seals needed I just need to grease the bearings and put it together.

8. Member
    never could find a loaded disc brake hub ? just ordered a standard loaded hub kit ! comes ready to go ! in a carrying case ! ...

Quote Originally Posted by basserchamp View Post
    never could find a loaded disc brake hub ? just ordered a standard loaded hub kit ! comes ready to go ! in a carrying case ! ...
    In the event you have to change out away from home.. need to have someway to secure the caliper out of harms way. I believe I would also disable the surge brake.

https://bbgmarine.com/

Sponsor, they have a good selection, reasonable and come with a carrying case