1875 lund pro v bass bow setup?

Just wondering how you guys have your bow electronics set up on this boat? I'm planning on running 2 Helix 12s and looking for the best option. Would love to do a stack mount but I'm thinking the factory cover won't work with this setup. Also not a fan of flush mount electronics either. Just wondering what my options are. Thanks!
    "We all have it commin kid....." Will Munny

2. Member
    Well my lengthy response didn't save and went poof so here goes a shorter version.
    2020 1875 so a 2021 may have a different bow panel setup.

I use a single 12" on a Panther mount. The holes on the mount going through the aluminum panel just barely fit inside the fiberglass part of the bow. Some careful measuring is required to center it.

I also increased the size of the screws that Lund used to attach the aluminum panel to the fiberglass. What they use is pathetic, but you have to do some careful drilling to get the larger screws to safely attach to the fiberglass without cracking it.

This setup flexes a little but handled some pretty rough water still. I'll be adding some angled brackets underneath the aluminum to attach it to the fiberglass before this season.

You could probably fit two of these mounts on the panel with some reinforcement, or any other dual mount system with some creative modifications to make it stable.

Love this setup as it angles the graph nicely and raises it up a fair amount (but not too much) for easier viewing and access to buttons.

mount.jpgmount2.jpg

3. Member
    I'm sure you could have the factory cover modified locally to allow stacking. Shown in the video is a very clean multiple bow locator set up.https://www.lundboats.com/boat-models/1875-pro-v-bass/

4. Member
    Precision Sonar has a beefed up replacement bow panel plate and double stack mount for the Lunds.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info guys!
    "We all have it commin kid....." Will Munny

6. Member
    I have a double stack cornfield crappie mount that
    straddles the foot pedal. See my signature. LDS
    Larry D. Scott Retired KY Water patrol/F&W
    www.greatscottshooters.com

2008 TRACKER TV 18 w/150 Mercury 4S
    MK Ultrex 80lb, 102 Garmin Live scope
    and a UHD93SV Garmin on the bow.
    UHD 93SV at the console.

7. Member
    I've had a balzout up front on mine. Recently got a bracket and now have a double stack with it. it works fine. Make sure whatever you do it works with your cover if you have one.
    Attached Images Attached Images