Looking for micro/mini jack (for a 25hp), either manual or powered.

Guys, if you have one for sale, or know of someone who does, please let me know.

2. Member
    Just to let you know, I used the CMC trim/tilt plate on a Lowe Stinger 17.5 feet aluminum bass boat to fish a lake that had a 20 hp restriction. I used a Merc 2 stroke 25 hp on that boat. I redecalled it as a 20 HP engine. Here are a few pictures just to help you with ideas. I used it that way for about 5 years, then I moved to a neighborhood located 5 minutes from the Chesapeake Bay. I sold off the engine and trim tilt plate. I had a used 2002 75 hp Merc 2 stroke installed and that boat has fished in Dale Hollow Lake, Center Hill, Lake Gaston, all over the Chesapeake bay rivers like the Upper Susquehanna Flats, the Potomac River, Middle River and several Delaware lakes. With the 25 hp motor she got on plane and ran about 18 mph. I was pleased with it's performance. As you can see Lowe makes a pretty wide hull for it's length. The hull weighs around 1000 pounds dry. Good luck in your search. If you look new that plate is not to terribly expensive. I got mine at my local Bass Pro.

HPIM0300.JPGHPIM0301.JPGHPIM0302.JPG