Thread: 2021 novi show

What about the swap meet?

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

don't know yet

4. dartag1829
    Yea you should wait till April for the swap meet. More people ( Me ) home from Florida then. Although we may all be locked in our houses by then.

5. Member
    I think we have a less than 20% chance of the Ultimate Fishing Show happening this year. I know it was pushed back to late March, but I still think we will be seeing events like this canceled. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see a significant change with how Michigan approaches this issue. It must "please the crown" in order for us minions to be told we are "allowed" to do something.

6. dartag1829
    You could be right if we get Locked Down again. Been 5 years since I have been home for one. I miss the Toasted Almonds and Jerky.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post
    You could be right if we get Locked Down again. Been 5 years since I have been home for one. I miss the Toasted Almonds and Jerky.
    You can order jerky from Country Smokehouse and get it shipped. Sounds like a good day in late in January to be eating some country smokehouse venison jerky while bass fishing in Florida.

8. Member
    I am vaccinated. So I will take the swap meet for $1000 Alex.

9. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by TimH View Post
    You can order jerky from Country Smokehouse and get it shipped. Sounds like a good day in late in January to be eating some country smokehouse venison jerky while bass fishing in Florida.
    I like that idea. There is a local shop right by us. Every time we drive by the smoke is rolling out of the place.

10. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by team houston View Post
    I am vaccinated. So I will take the swap meet for $1000 Alex.
    good to hear that. I can get one because I am Old. But will wait until April when I see my doctor back in Michigan.