contura switches??

Hello!

I just bought a 1998 Javelin 389 and all of the contura switches aren't labeled. They work! Which is great! but I am wondering what each one does? Does someone have a picture with all the labels? a diagram?

I would go put it in the water but January in Massachusetts means ice on all the lakes! Thanks!

Pure 100% guess on my part...My 1999 Javelin Renegade 19 is the remodeled version of the 389. Anything early 90's up 1998 will be a 389 and anything 99-02 will be a Javelin Renegade 19. Hulls are the same but the top cap/deck/dash panel is different.

Now with that being said on my JR19 I have...

Master Power switch that turns on/off power to all switches at the dash

an accessories switch (from the factory there was nothing on it)...its a on/off switch you can wire an accessory too

bilge pump...its a on/off switch for the bilge pump

livewell fill...center is off...pushed one way is manual (runs constant)...pushed the other way is auto (timer runs for 30 seconds, stops two minutes then kicks back on for 30 seconds, repeating the process over and over as long as its in auto)

livewell recirculate...works the same as above but instead of drawing in fresh water it recirculates water that is inside the livewell

running lights...center is off...pushed one way turns on the back light for the gauges in the dash on, plus the bow light and running (stern) light...pushed the other way only turns on the running stern light

3. Member
    If you want to replace your rockers with a labeled rocker check out these guys. I replace all of the rockers in my boat.
    https://newwiremarine.com/

4. Member
    Thanks for the reply, I think I have chased down the Nav lights and the bilge, thanks for giving me a heads up on the recirculate/livewell tips, very helpful!